Goodbye Note Goodbye Note

I like this

What I like about this, is that you're not rapping about anything fake. It's real. I find too many people rapping about fake junk and in this, you're rapping about real-life experiences and such.

This track is really mellow and I like that. The only complaint would easily be the length. If it were longer, that would be better. That, and the part around 1:18 sounded a bit scratchy.

Very good track though.

Pushin Pushin

hm, let's see here.

I'm going to review this in point form, no particular order to the points. Both good and bad mixed in.

- Autotune oddly works in this track.
- Your voice seemed a bit quiet to me
- I love the layered singing in the background (Like at around 1:25)
- In all honesty, I don't feel that your voice suits this type of beat, though you still pulled it off very well.
- Catchy hook.

In point form, that's about it. The track is solid man. I like it, and I'm sure that your newer stuff is even better than this!

[C] Die Slow (ROF Diss) [C] Die Slow (ROF Diss)

three years, still telling n***as pop a pain pill

BOOM KO

Cajete responds:

CHEF RAMSAY UP IN DIS BITCH!!! HAHA!!!

HW - Haywyre 100 HW - Haywyre 100

yoyoyo

I've never given you a review on this track. Might as well be the only review for 2010. Take care bud, we should collab some time since we're awesome-o.

my part for that competitojn my part for that competitojn

nice

tastefully turned into white noise!

Afrojonez responds:

swag

16 Bars of Heat by P. 16 Bars of Heat by P.

listened.

fucking filllllthy. Beautiful track man. You went in hard on this. It's probably some of your better tracks. Great mixing and EQing. pce

P-Balla responds:

Frank Robert has spoken, motherfuckers!

NGRBC Rd 1 -- VS cowdog2 NGRBC Rd 1 -- VS cowdog2

nice

On to round 2 Guzzi. You won hands down. I don't think Cowdog could've come close to that.

StealthSteve responds:

thanks man... he should've at least tried though. make it interesting. blah whatever

Arnold Palmer [beat] Arnold Palmer [beat]

yoyo

Great track. Only thing I'd recommend is to record the tracks with a metronome. It seems that a bunch of them aren't fully in sync.

The other thing i'd recommend is to definitely have the "kick" / "snare" as a single sample recorded rather than a full percussion line so that you avoid any weaker or peaking hits. It'd make it sound more uniform and concise.

The last thing I'd say is to work on the vocal bits a bit more. Make them clearer. Since at some points they clash a touch. But then again, that might just be since they're out of sync.

Best Voice Actress Evar Tips!! Best Voice Actress Evar Tips!!

really cool

amazing stuff. I really liked this! keep it up. I can't wait to hear your voice acting in future works

NGHH KO3 - Gloine vs GasMasq NGHH KO3 - Gloine vs GasMasq

Gas

This was amazing. Both competitors really went all out on this!

Gloine: You went really hard on this track. The flow was amazing. I loved how you said you were gonna beat him like you beat iconic. The vocal quality was a little bit worse than gas' which is definitely a factor in this, sadly.

Gasmasq: You were vibing on this beat so hard! I felt the flow so much. It was amazing. Clear voice and really good lines.

SUCH a close battle but I have to give it to gas. He took it just that slight step further with his vibe and swwag on this track.